Click here to view a video of Mulga Director, Philip Dennett, presenting 10 tips for winning tenders.
Responding to tenders, or writing a business pitch is a negotiation with only one party in the room - you not only have to present your case clearly, you also have to preempt the potential client's objections. We can help you to:
• position your business in the best possible light
• develop evidence that convinces evaluators
• upskill your staff.
We have developed a range of practical training programs designed to help you improve your team's skills quickly and easily. Programs include:
- Negotiation – learn the secrets of thinking on your feet and how to apply a proven framework for conducting principled negotiations.
- Bid strategy – learn how to unpack a tender request, conduct a risk analysis and identify the purchaser's hot buttons to enable you to build up a compelling picture of your organisation to reflect what the purchaser is looking for.
- Technical & Specialist writing – learn how to write more persuasively and target your communications to the right audience. Master the art of copybuilding for specific media.
- Creative Leadership – This program introduces the 4E's Socratic Model and shows how it can be used to manage innovative high-performing teams.
To discuss your specific training needs, phone Philip on 0477 033 777.